Of course, we’d prefer to see you come to the campus on foot, by bike or on public transport.
AT THE XAVERIANENSTRAATCAMPUS IN BRUGES
there is free parking for 450 cars, with its own exit on the Expresweg.
- If you are driving to the Bruges VIVES campus from E40 (Bruges exit) / A10 (Kortrijk/Loppem)past Kinepolis take the right (parallel to the Expresweg) > towards
‘Sint-Andries/ Jan Breydelstadion/Z2 Vogelzang’ > campus exit
- If you are driving to the Bruges VIVES campus from N31
> Koningin Astridlaan roundabout 3rd exit > turn right (before the
AT THE BRUGES STATION CAMPUS
there is no student parking. Tips:
- Spoorwegstraat is in a blue zone, so with a parking disc you can park there for four hours. However, space is usually limited;
- there is plenty of parking space in the public car parks in front of
and behind the station. Interparking will sell students a parking
permit for an unlimited time for €20 a month. Application forms can be
obtained from campus reception. Completed forms can be handed to the car
park attendant at the exit. You will receive a contract for an
unlimited time. It can be cancelled with at least one month’s notice.
- There is free parking in Magdalenastraat, where you can rent a bicycle locker.
If you are visiting the campus, please ask for a parking code when you make your appointment. This will enable you to park free of charge in the campus visitors’ car park during your visit.
For more information about parking in Bruges, please visit www.brugge.be/parkeren.